Thursday 28 December 2017

What have you been doing on Boxing Day

For today's post I would like to wish my little cousin Anna Maria a happy birthday. I hope you had fun on your special day with your family.

Now how was your boxing day? My boxing day was so fun, my family had a Barbeque, played some sports outside which made me very happy. Some things that I hope I will do these school hoildays is go to the beach, go to the movies and spend time families.

So what di you do on Boxing day and what have you been up to in the school hoildays?

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Sheena, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's great that you are blogging throughout your school holidays. Blogging regularly helps maintain your writing skills.

    I'm glad to hear that you had a lovely boxing day. I was just working but thanks for asking!

    I like that you got to play some sports outside. What sports did you play?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news for all! Boxing week starts from 26th December and brings the biggest VPN sale ever. Before the year ends get the best VPN deal from Boxing Day Sale 2018.
    https://blog.fastestvpn.com/boxing-day-sale/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.