Tuesday 25 December 2018

Holiday Blog (Thank you)

The last chapter of my life at Pt England School as a Year 8 student has come to an end, and it's time to finally move on to my new chapter of my life which is, COLLEGE. I want to take this time to say thank you to my teachers who have taught me throughout my years at Intermediate and Primary, and especially thanks to the Year 8's and 7's of 2018 who made my last year at Pt England the most memorable time of my life. 

Even though tears were shred at the last day of school, I hope all my fellow Year 7's and Year 8's hopefully know that I may very grateful for their love and support they have shown me this past year. Including my teachers. Thank all for making me the person who I am today, I hope I see some of you over the holidays. 

3 comments:

  1. Malo lava Sheena Mase,It was really emotional for me reading what you posted and I wanna wish you a happy new year and that I really miss you.goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daliz. I miss you too and I hope you do well next year. Thanks for everything you every done for me.

    From Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava Sheena. What a lovely post to round up your years of learning at Pt England School. I know you will continue your disciplined way of learning well into your college and university years! Keep being the driven and motivated learner you are. Manuia lava lou alo atu i le aoga o One Tree Hill. Strive to Succeed!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.