Tuesday 24 March 2015

Year 5 and 6's camp

Have you been on a school camp before? Well,last week on Wednesday all the year 5 and 6’s classroom’s had a year 5 and 6 camp,and guess what we were separated into 6 teams and my team was called The Real Dealz.The activity that I enjoyed on the first day of camp was Kayaking with Mr Burt.  We kayaked down at Point England beach. Before we could get into our kayaks Mr Burt reminded as to do ‘’Foot bum Foot’’.We needed to do ‘’Foot bum Foot’’ because that is how we get into Kayaks without falling over.When we finished Kayaking I felt really happy because it was my first time kayaking.






The other activity that I enjoyed was the camp concert on Thursday night. I really loved the other’s team’s dance. The dance that I enjoyed was The honest squad's dance ‘’Kung Fu fighting.I really liked the honest squad's item because it look fun to do Kung Fu fighting.The group that I was in was The Real Dealz and my item was called ‘’Don’t worry child’’.When the camp concert finished I really felt happy because I really enjoyed everyone's item.



On the last day of camp we went to Mangere Pools to celebrate the last day of camp.When I jumped into the freezing water the first thing that I did was going to the volcano the volcano was like a bath that must have three or four people in it.


When camp started I felt really excited and happy that we have camp this year.The thing that enjoyed about camp mostly was sleeping in my tent with my friends Gwynn and Kura.I hope for next time on camp is doing something different.



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.