Thursday 7 July 2016

Real life hero

Walt: Explain and describe a real life hero
Real life heroes are people that takes care of children,feeds them and helps others. Some heroes are police-officers,firefighters,doctors or even our parents. Some things heroes do are stop criminals,  put out fire,save lives or even look after you.




My everyday life heroes are my parents because they always feed me and look after me when I get sick.My dad away's goes to work early and works hard to get money for our family,and every Tuesdays after work he always comes to my netball games and cheers me on. My dad does everything for our family,he buys food for our family, sometimes carry the shopping and tidy things up. I love my dad.


My aother real life hero is my mum.My mum’s name is Lautifa. Whenever I get sick she always stays home and looks after me, and she always encourages me to do well at school,my mum also works hard everyday. Whenever it is parent interviews my mum and dad always come and see how I am doing and they always pay my netball fee and my camp fees too.

My mum and dad is always going to be my life day heroes and I hope to be like them one day.I love my mum and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.