Friday 17 March 2017

My Amazing day at Polyfest 2017!!




Title
My Amazing day at Poly fest 2017!!
Introduction

Today I am going to explain and why we went to poly fest.


Information
1st highlight


My least favourite  highlight about poly fest was going into the ASB truck and do the digital poi. My 3 partners for this activity was Ta’ani, Andrew, and Lanzie.(Note: I did not like the experience) The digital poi is where you hold a glowing poi in your hand, and then you start spinning it around. Here is a link to one of the digital poi performance.


Information
2nd highlight
My 2nd favourite highlight about poly fest was getting to know a cook island dance with a dance crew from the war museum, and at the end the boys and girls had to perform the dance to a crowd of people, and everybody voted the girls as the winner.




Information
3rd Polyfest importance to students etc

My best highlight about Polyfest was getting to spend the whole entire day with my friends and making new friends from different schools, and my goal for when I go to college is to be in the Samoan group for Polyfest.



Conclusion
Would you be in one of the groups when you go to college? One thing that have inspired me into joining Polyfest was to perform a samoan dance  so that I can make my mum and dad proud.





1 comment:

  1. Great writing Sheena!
    Hi my name is Lusia and i'm a year 8 student from St Pius X catholic school.
    I liked your writing you posted! Great introduction! You actually went to polyfest! Lucky!! I'm going poly tomorrow! Hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.