Wednesday 21 February 2018

Digital Nations 2030 Trip

Guess what on Monday the 19th of February the year 8 and 7 extension group went to a Hotel in Auckland for a very important event called Digital Nations 2030.

When we arrived at out destination we were welcomed by our close friend Zoe from OMG Tech who showed us to a room filled with computers, 3D printers and Robots. The first place that I went to with my group was the Robot stand. We had to code onto a computer and then upload into the robot so that when we press the play button the robot will do what the code says. The last stand we went to was Code Avengers. All we had to do was get through the 5 levels to the last spinning wheel that you spin to get a prize. The prize that I got was two stickers.

Overall I really enjoyed my time at the Digital Nation 2030. It has helped me improve my critical thinking about coding and taught me how to code a robot. I hope in the future some other lucky extension students will get the chance to go on this amazing event like we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.