Friday 27 July 2018

Move your body activity

Learning about moving your body is not just by using your body it's also about your mind too. Today for inquiry Room 3 did an activity where we had to pick one person from our team to do a stacking cup competition with our other classmates. The four kids that were nominated to do the competition was Adrienne, Santana, Chastyi and Jayden. They were timed to see who is the fastest and Chastyi won. (Time: Chastyi-9.90s, Santana-14.96s, Jayden-15.76s, Adrienne- 21.32s.


I learned today that when someone is forced to do something they are not comfortable with I should encourage them so they have the confidence to do it. I also learned that when I fail I should keep on Preserving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.