Thursday 4 June 2015

The Blindfold Game

Guess what this morning Miss Lavakula’s literacy class got to play a new game that was called the blindfold game.

If you want to know how to play the Blindfold game one of  the first things that you must do is get in a large circle. An adult must call out your names and you must pick a bowl and start looking for the safety pins. When the timer starts, you have one minute.When the timer is finished you must count your pins that you collected. You must put your points up and you must give the blindfold to the next person.


When it was my turn, I decide to go for the bowl that had the most pins in it. When the timer started I put my hands right into the bowl and started digging through the rice. I pulled out only three pins but when the timer was about to finish I pulled out one more but I lost it when I was going to put it on the paper.

After Miss Lavakula put my points on the scoring board it was the next person’s turn. The person that went next  was Glennes. When the timer started I decide to tell Glennes where the pins were. When Glennes got her four pins the timer stopped and she said to me “Haha I beat your score”.


When the game was finished I felt disappointed that Glennes beat my score.  I had only found three pins.  I think the game is hard for me but it is a good game because you can play with your friends all day.
 

1 comment:

  1. That is a cool game! They must have been closed pins! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.