Thursday, 6 July 2017

Game Reflection

In extension this term our focus is on coding, so a few weeks ago me and my partner: Alisha have started our game for scratch where we had to make a space game. The worst problem that we had was broadcasting and making sure we had the right coding.
On the first level me and my partner: Alisha, we each did a job to finish the level, so I did the backgrounds and half of the coding while Alisha did the other half  and did the drawings of the sprites.
Problem: The problem that we had throughout the game was broadcasting because we still hadn’t increased our knowledge for broadcasting from last term.
Solution: Zoe from OMG Tech helped us with the broadcasting and helped us to improve our knowledge for Broadcasting.

My favourite part about coding this Term for Extension was that I really got to bond with my partner and that I increased my knowledge for coding more than last term.

No comments:

Post a Comment