Monday 1 October 2018

Holiday blogging 2018

It's school holidays once again. I thought I would be excited that school is out but to be honest I was having so much fun at school with my friends this term that I didn't want it to end, but I'm looking forward to what next term holds and who knows maybe I'll run into one of my classmates or friends somewhere.

Next Term I'm going to focus on getting good grades on my test and just have fun because next term is going to be my last term ever at Point England school before going off to college (One Tree Hill). There will be lot's of events happening next term like Athletics day, Manaiakalani Film Festival, Rainbows End, Parakai, The School Picnic, Prize Giving and Year 8 graduation making the Term look so hectic to some people but to me Term 4 is always the Term of Fun.

I'm really not looking forward to the last day of the year. That day marks the day I leave Point England School and move on into College. I still can't believe after seven years of attending Point England I'm leaving in a few months I didn't even realise how fast time flies by. But when I do go to College I hope to come back and visit the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.