Thursday 17 September 2015

Eating worms which is chicken noodles

Walt: I am thinking about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.

Guess what? On the 15 Th of September Room 8’s Literacy class got to make worms,which are Chicken noodles.I didn't want to eat it but my teacher dared me to eat it.


If you want to know how to make noodles then you have to buy a packet of chicken noodles and put water into a kettle and wait for it to boil. When the kettle is ready you have to put the noodles into a cup and stir in the chicken flavour.  Then you can start eating.


When we finished making it we got to taste it and Mrs Garden was feeding us like a baby bird,and guess what?  our teacher gets us to do weird things like eating disgusting worms which are yak.Hopefully next time Mrs Garden doesn't dare us to eat disgusting worms.


I think my favourite part was not tasting it after I tasted it after my first try.I hope that Mrs Garden doesn't bring any-more noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.